Mr. Zhu graduated from Jiangnan University in 1992, and majored in automation specialty, he started stock trading during his college, and was the first batch of speculative traders to enter the Chinese stock market.
He engaged in international trade after graduation, while getting in touch with the futures and foreign exchange markets. He has a wealth of actual combat experience of securities and futures trading.
He has joined Genius Investment Beijing Office as Risk Control Manager since 2011, and his main tasks include:
1. Using quantitative statistical methods, such as Matlab statistical analysis tools, the stock, futures volume and price analysis, volatility analysis
2. Researching and developing transaction model
3. Optimizing and upgrading trading model
4. Attribution analyzing the failure trading model
5. Responsible for model simulation and real time tracking